Saturday, March 1, 2008

I'll be back....on Tuesday

Hey all,

Well, I'm in San Francisco right now for a journalism conference so I have a couple days off from Hammerfist. While I'm grateful for the downtime, it does feel like I'm wasting my time. With a little over two months until the deadline JJ and I have a lot to do! Thankfully it is spring break this week and once I get back on Tuesday, I'll start on my ridiculous quota of cleaning up 20 scenes.

Speaking of scenes, the film is officially 1/3 cleaned up. Not too shabby. Well, I've go to go, but JJ and I put together something special for this week's media update. You see, up until last week I had never seen Terminator 1 or 2. JJ found that completely unacceptable and we rectified it with a nice little marathon. Gotta admit, they live up to the hype. Anyway, we put together what we like to call........

HAMMERNATOR 2!

enjoy

No comments: