Saturday, March 29, 2008

HAMMERWEEK!

Wow! It's been way too long since an update. We've been going full force on the film these past few weeks and it has eaten away at our school, social lives and sleep. It'll all be worth it though. This week is especially important as I've dubbed it HAMMERWEEK. Basically, HAMMERWEEK means that I will live on campus for the next week in an attempt to maximize productivity. There is still about 1 third of the film left to clean up and that isn't even counting coloring. With less than 5 weeks left to finish this film it will be a much needed bridge to cross.

I'll be sleeping in the Animation labs, my girlfriend's futon (who still lives on campus) and perhaps other places as well. Here are the rule for what I've dubbed HAMMERWEEK:

1) 15 hours of working time in the lab everyday.
2) At least 4 hours of consecutive sleep each day, and a shower.
3) Only one 30-60 minute nap in the middle of the day.
4) I can only leave campus to get food once every two days. All other meals are either delivery or on campus dining.
5) I am only allowed one extracurricular event to attend to during the school week. Once Saturday begins, the rules will be adjusted accordingly.
6) Coloring also needs to start making a head way-whether that be by my hand or someone else that I train to do for me.
7) By the end of the week, the majority of Clean-up should be done. If not, HAMMERWEEK extends into the week after one day of rest.
8) HAMMERWEEK begins at 10pm this Sunday (March 30th) night.

And those are the rules of HAMMERWEEK. Crazy? Yes. Required? Yes. Healthy? .....we'll see.

Wish me luck guys! I'll update through the week on my progress!

1 comment:

Kristina Bustamante said...

Good luck on Hammerweek! Looking forward to the updates :)