Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hammerweek= semi sucess

So it was a grueling week, but I got a lot done. I'm not into the stages of coloring just yet but I did get a few people to start prepping for the color jobs. I'm not completely done cleaning up either. I still have half of sequence 3 to do. But I got a lot done. And it will look all the more rad when it is finished (yes, I said "rad").

JJ is hard at work on backgrounds too. Those are looking better and better each day. All in all the project is running semi-smoothly. We don't get outside much, but it is still fun.

On a completely different note, I'd like to take a moment of silence for one of the most manly of men to have ever lived: Mr. Charlton Heston.








I don't think it is a far assumption that the manliness of David was somewhat inspired by Mr. Heston. Everyone loves a character with a "I don't give two shits" attitude.

And David does have that attitude. David is the type of man that will dine with the devil just to find is weakness.



And on that note, I will return to working like hell to finish this movie.

No comments: