Friday, April 11, 2008

background Backgrounds BACKGROUNDS!!!!

Hey guys!
I've had a really great night, so I thought I'd drop a little update!

First thing's first: Garlic Scrambled Eggs.

Incredible meal. I needed a 12:30am dinner, so I cooked these babies up and said "Hell with it! Garlic works on everything!" I am one step closer to proving that idea. Three eggs with Garlic and Tomatoes shall be my new favorite meal.

Next: I'm finally starting to get into a groove for Sequence 03! Last night I got five BGs done, and tonight I got six! To put this into perspective, the most I'd completed in one night was probably 3... yeah....

At this rate, backgrounds will be done by next Wednesday. I'm giving myself until Friday though. I like buffer zones.

Lastly: two completed scenes from "David Hammerfist: Hammerfists of Fury" were screened on Wednesday in Mayer Theater as a color test. Sadly, I had class and Matt passed out, so we missed the screening. Good news is that everyone seems to really, REALLY like what they saw. So, expect a still or two show up with this weekend's "Saturday" update.

Anyway, time to move the computer chairs into bed position and get some sleep. Naked people class is at 9:30!

-JJ

No comments: