Monday, April 7, 2008

87/158

That fraction represents the number of completed background over the total number of backgrounds. I've got a long way to go, but I'm pretty confident that I'll be finished in the next two weeks. We'll see about that...

Anyway, I thought I'd hook you guys up with a background from sequence 03 that I did last night. I think it's pretty keen!



Anyway, I'll try to update a little more frequently.

Matt and I have some help with coloring the images, so we might be able to cut a trailer pretty soon. We'll keep you posted on that! We'll certainly have a trailer up before the screening, which is on May 7th.

-JJ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I to but I about the brief should acquire more info then it has.