Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Holy CRAP!

Only 0:59 to go?! Man....I have to catch up. I have plenty to work on this week but I'm hoping to hit a nice 2/3s done mark for our film. All in all things are shaping up.

WHile JJ may have nothing to show, the 0:59 factoid shows that he has clearly been doing something. Me on the other hand, I've been in San Francisco...not doing Hammerfist stuff (Shame on me shame on me)! I'm not happy about it, but that is the way the ball rolls. While I was there, I got to go to that comic shop a top the Sony Metreon. They were having a 35% off sale so I couldn't help myself-I got Young Avengers Hardcover, Madman Vol. 1, and Spyboy Vol. 2. I love Peter David, and I loved the entire first volume of Young Avengers but Madman? Well, it was a shot in the dark for me and I must say it is absolutely FANTASTIC!

Anyway, I thought I'd rant about my weekend a bit to you guys. And hey! You guys got two updates today...Consider yourself lucky.

As for later ths week we should have a solid update as to where we are in Hammerfist. Coloring will be starting this week as well, so we'll be getting finalized images to you guys more and more as time goes on.

Hope you guys have a great week! And feel free to suggest any movies that JJ and I should watch this week. I think I'm going to convince JJ to watch the Robocop movies with me....I have yet to see them.

-Matthew

No comments: