Monday, March 17, 2008

And the time keeps crunching

Hey guys. Sorry it's been so long in-between updates lately. The heat of the productions is wearing JJ and I down, but it's nothing we cannot handle. Principle animation is completely done and we are in the middle of cleanup and finalizing backgrounds. There are almost as many backgrounds as there are scenes....so about 150(!)

Due date is about 6 weeks away so things are beginning to come down to the wire. Lots of coloring and sound editing to do. I'm gong to be gone this next weekend because of the holidasy, but that is why I'm busting my ass extra hard this week so that I can stay on track. I just finished cleaning up the hardest shot in the entire film and I would say it looks damn good. I wish we could show you some video but why ruin the surprise. All of you will see it soon enough if you really want to. For now though, ou guys will just have to settle for some screenshots. Here is another one of our beautiful backgrounds from JJ!



Simple yet effective.

No comments: