Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Week Before Break

Hello all! Long time no see! And I do apologize for that. JJ and I have been working our asses off lately trying to get sequences done. We're still on schedule, but GEEZ! we have a ways to go.

In order to get this project all done we have enlisted the help from a couple of our friends in the grades below (Don't worry, they came willingly to the project) and some of these guys are amazing. One of our longest shots (a full twelve seconds) was animated by our friend Brenden and it looks fabulous! The character model is rough though so it makes my job a bit hard. At the same time, the primary animation within the scene needs to be cleaned up well to do it justice. The scene is 174 individual full bodied frames of David running (among other things) and will be a pain in my side for the next week or so as I slowly chip away at it.

Speaking of next week, Loyola Marymount has Spring Break starting this Friday! I will be in San Francisco until Tuesday at a journalism/cartooning thing and then I will return to LA and throw my nose to the grindstone. JJ and I will be going all out. Hopefully a lot will get done.

Anyway, next week we'll have a fun media update (aren't they all fun?) that doesn't have much to do with HoF, but will have to do with the Hammerfist characters. Until then, here's Dave doing what he does....action poses!

1 comment:

I Remember Something the Scientist Said said...

man, i was totally going to steal those drawings until i saw that they were watermarked.