Thursday, February 21, 2008

Update, kinda

Eh, not much to say. I met quota, Matt's right on track. Things are sexy! We have four sequences in the film.

Sequence one is the intro, about a minute. Sequence two is more like Act 1, and about 2 and a half minutes. Sequence three is definitely Act 2, and also about two minutes. Sequence four is Act 3 and the resolution, which covers another two and a half minutes.

Total, we've got about eight minutes.

I'm about thirty seconds from the end of Sequence four, and then I'm going back to animate Sequence three.

Out of the total, we have four and a half minutes roughed, which includes all but one of the hardest scenes!

I hope this update interests SOMEONE. Until the next post...

-JJ

2 comments:

Andrew Joustra said...

AWESOME lol. Everyone was thinking it, they weren't cool enough to say it.

JJ C said...

You're our first comment! I think you win a prize.

-JJ