Thursday, February 7, 2008

Not a whole lot to say...

Hey everyone, thought I'd give a little update. Animation has slowed lately. I've been working on some sequences that really, REALLY suck. A lot of running/fighting in perspective. If interaction between characters wasnt hard enough, doing it in proper perspective is 10x worse!

That said, these scenes are looking really good once I get em done. I also think I'm finishing up the second to last of the really hard ones. Seq04_scn10 is going to take a few days though. It's got David running to camera in a sideways banana pan, the running up a slope in more perspective. Pain in the hiney! But it's going to look sooo cool!

I was chatting with Matt, and we're thinking that you'll see a trailer up by the end of February, so keep your eyes peeled on that last Saturday of the month!

Enough procrastination. I've got some running to draw!

-JJ

No comments: