Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Tuesday/Saturday post

Yeah, so we didn't update on Tuesday....so sue us. Anyway, part of the reason we didn't update was because there isn't much new to tell you guys about. Not that there isn't any progress, it's just more of the same. JJ is animating and I am doing cleanup. Currently my folder is full of about 31 scenes that need cleanup. Almost all of those are cleaned up and will most definitely be clean by the end of Sunday. Unfortunately there are about 150 scenes....so....we have a while. But it'll all get done. Most of these have been done in the past 3 weeks so I think I'll be ok....

Although there is always the chance that I am just lying to myself. While I was doing my cleanup tonight I got to a pretty fun picture of the Steve character. I thought that I'd just share that with you guys.


With Steve we are having lots of fun animating him. He's a bit squirrelly, but man is he funny.

We'll be back on Tuesday with a nice little progress update.

No comments: