Friday, January 4, 2008

Wait....there are that many of you?

Well, it has come to my attention (at 5 in the morning) that there are actually people checking this site. I know that kind of sounds odd for a creator to say about his own website, but I honestly did not think there were too many people checking this page out (aside from a couple friends). But recently it has been brought to my attention by a few people that David Hammerfist actually does INTEREST them.

Whoda thought?

Anyway, I decided that given this new knowledge I should go ahead and tell all you incoming people that there is much much more to come. Now that the storyboarding phase is over, we will have a lot more material to show. I am also working on some EXCLUSIVE material for this blog as well. So basically this a post to tell you guys to STAY WITH US and be patient. Tell your friends! Link to us! And if you do link to us, send JJ or me your site and we'll post it here!

As for that cool little thing I promised for after New Years? It's still coming, I just do not have direct access to it right now at this moment. So its coming.....promise.

Oh, and Happy (belated) New Year!


P.S. Tell us what you guys think so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll tell you what I think. I think it's ridiculous!!!!! Where are the youtube links to these so called "roughs." Your site is ROUGH-LESS!