Monday, January 14, 2008

Back together again!

Hey guys! I just got back from a meeting with JJ tonight. Yes, that means that we are both officially back from our winter breaks. That means much more content more often for you guys. I know it's been 10 days since the last update, but things are speeding up. I know I always say that, but I really mean it this time. In fact, I think you can all look forward to updates at least once a week, most likely two from now on.


Tomorrow or the day after we will have a special video for all of you to check out. So come back then and bask in the youtube goodness. And yes, it IS Hammerfist related. I think you will all like it.

Well, I know this is a short update but just stay with us.

Here's a small preview to hold you over...

Yeah, it's a bit crude...but you will all find out why in about two days!

No comments: