Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Heh...

...yeah.... so about that last media update....

We've all been "busy" with non-Hammerfist stuff. Matt had a birthday while I've been living in movie theaters seeing "the Dark Knight." Cant forget watching "Venture Bros" every week. But anyway, the film is done, so I guess there won't be any super cool updates except for behind the scenes photos n stuff. Speaking of which...

I really will post production pictures soon! I just found some more, making the total like, five! Also, expect a trailer soon! You know it'll be done because Matt and I plan to hand them out at Comic Con to people we meet! I just finished pass one of the trailer and I'm waiting for Matt's notes on it.

Now, onto festival talk. We'll be shipping off to Sundance and Slamdance in the next few days, so we're crossing our fingers! There are a number of other festivals that we'll be looking at, but those are priority one right now.

In sadder news, we were rejected from Telluride. They wouldn't specify, but I'm sure the fact that we sent off 2 days before the deadline for rolling admissions didn't help our chances...

In other news, we've got some fan are that I'll let Matt deal with on his next post, since he had a great idea of how to post it. It's pretty hot and sexy.

Anyhoo, glad some people still read the blog, and hopefully we'll be updating with some exciting news! Until next time...

-JJ

No comments: