Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Comic Con trailers and more....

So JJ and I were at Comic-con this weekend promoting Hammerfist and it was TONS of fun! We Met a lot of cool people and we saw a lot of bad cosplayers.

While I know this might be a shorter post than you guys would want, let me just reassusre you that wheels are still moving. In fact, they are moving so well that we will have not one, but TWO trailers for you all to see! That's right, we will be posting ACTUAL ANIMATION from David Hammerfist: Hamerfists of Fury tomorrow!

Why not right now?

Well, the .mov files that we burned to our DVDs are on other computers in the Loyola Marymount animation lab and I am opting to use those master files rather than just rip it from our DVDs. Actually, given the time of this post, you are probably reading this post AFTER reading the post that I will post within the next 12 hours. Confused yet? DON'T BE! All you need to do right now is be psyched as hell for this short. I know that we have been really quiet as of late, but that is going to change very soon.

I would also like to announce that this blog is now accessible through the domain names www.hammerfistproductions.com and www.DavidHammerfist.com Right now it just redirects you here but, like I said, things will be changing soon...

I'll be back later with some moving pictures.

1 comment:

Kristina Bustamante said...

Exciting! Now hurry up and freakin' post those babies! Been waiting for them since midnight - yeah, I check this blog every day.