Monday, November 12, 2007

Yeah! An update!

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long between updates. JJ and I have peen hard at work finalizing our animatic. And last night we recorded final audio for the main character David. There's a lo of funny stuff that probably won't make it onto the final product, but if DVD is ever an option (maybe if the show gets bought?) we can always put it in the extras.

I wish I could make this post longer, but it's really late and I need some sleep. For the time being though, I'll leave you guys with a teaser poster. It's a bit rough, but I really want to show it to you guys. The final version should be up by the end of the month. Tell us what you think!

See you guys later!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Now THAT'S F*&%$ing sweet!

No comments: