Thursday, November 29, 2007

Messing around in Digital pro.

So we here at Hammerfist Productions are using Digital Pro for animating Hammerfists of Fury. It's a pretty intricate program, so there is a lot to discover. Now, while this render isn't really close to what the final product will look like, I decided I might as well just put it up for you guys to see. color designs are probably the only things that won't change much from this picture but no promises on that either.
We're testing out a bunch of different ways to output this short. We could go completely traditional and just color in Digital Pro, or we could rough it out on good could paper and do clean lines and color on the computer. We are also trying to figure out a color style (I think I'm making up technical terms now) for the short at this point. Animation officially underway so clean up will be coming soon enough.
For those curious, JJ will be doing the primary animation with a little help from me here and there, while I mess with the clean up and coloring/compositing on the technical end. While I may end up regretting putting this picture up because it's so primitive, I think I'll do it anyway so that you guys can see the progress as the film gets closer and closer to finishing.

16 weeks left! Whoa! That's not that much!!!


Oh and for those curious, the little blonde guy in the picture is Steve: The indecisive tile customer. His design isn't going to change at all.

No comments: