Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Damn Damn Damn!

Hey Guys!

So right now we are in the middle of Sound mixing. Literally, JJ and Corey are at POP sound right now putting together our final mix. Why am I not there? That's a very good question dear friend.

about a half hour ago I was there and we ran across a MAJOR hiccup in our final quicktime. So major that I have had to come back to Loyola and render out a new one while they go and continue to mix the audio. So yeah......real professional eh?

Anyway, after todays session Hammerfist will be pretty much done. Excuse me, Hammerfists of Fury will be done. David has quite a ways to go. Hopefully.

I just thought you guys would like an update as to what we are doing. We're submitting the film to a few festivals so we'll tell you guys about those when the time comes. JJ was taking pictures today so we'll probably post those later.

Gotta get back to the Studio! Later!

1 comment:

Mike Moloney said...

Hey that is cool you guys are getting it mixed at Pop Sound. My cousin used to work there if it is the one by 3rd street. Put it up on youtube sometime i would love to check it out!