Sunday, September 30, 2007

Introducing...JJ *cheers!*

Howdy all!

I'm JJ, the other half of this insane project. I'm sitting at my desk, my arms weaved through DVD boxed for movies/shows that I've watched over the last few days as research for this movie. Most of them have sword play it them, so I dunno what kind of teaser that'll be for you guys. Just know that what I've got boarded now is impossible to animate cause it's really cool, so we'll probably end up trying to do it anyway!

Matt's covered all the basics: the history, what we're up to, etc. Like he said, we're boarding still, but he didnt quite mention that we had the boards finished, but realized they sucked. We pitched our problem to the class, and voila, two more weeks of storyboarding! It's freeking sweet though. You'll see in May.

-JJ

No comments: